Content Marketing Intern
100 Days Marketing Accelerator Program
Attri is an AI organization that helps organizations initiate and accelerate their AI efforts. We provide the industry’s first end-to-end enterprise machine learning platform so that businesses can focus on building ML and not infrastructure. Our flagship platform supports various tools required at every stage of the ML lifecycle.
Our AI experts also assist businesses in building state-of-the-art machine learning solutions with the best technology and guidance. Our motto has always been to redefine businesses by harnessing the best of technology. From ideation to execution and beyond, we take pride in bringing our unique approach to businesses and focus on delivering the best to our customers.
We are a global team with our people spread out across different countries. We strive to build a diverse team of passionate people who believe in bringing change through their work.
We are seeking a highly motivated Content Marketing Intern to join our team. As a Content Marketing Intern, you will work closely with our marketing team to create and promote engaging content that will help increase brand awareness and drive website traffic.
- Research and develop content ideas for blog posts, e-books, whitepapers, infographics, and other marketing materials
- Write and edit at least 3+ high-quality content that is highly optimized for search engines and social media
- Help with the coordination and execution of content marketing campaigns through email scripts and LinkedIn marketing.
- Assist in the measurement and analysis of content marketing efforts
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong social media presence (LinkedIn, Reddit, and Twitter)
- Familiarity with SEO and social media marketing
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Passion for AI, MLOps, and technology
This is a part-time, paid internship position. The ideal candidate will be able to work at least 25 hours per week remotely.