Attri is an AI organization that helps organizations initiate and accelerate their AI efforts. We provide the industry’s first end-to-end enterprise machine learning platform so that businesses can focus on building ML and not infrastructure. Our flagship platform supports various tools required at every stage of the ML lifecycle.
Our AI experts also assist businesses in building state-of-the-art machine learning solutions with the best technology and guidance. Our motto has always been to redefine businesses by harnessing the best of technology. From ideation to execution and beyond, we take pride in bringing our unique approach to businesses and focus on delivering the best to our customers.
We are a global team with our people spread out across different countries. We strive to build a diverse team of passionate people who believe in bringing change through their work.
We believe in constantly iterating and improving our team culture, just like our product. We have found a good balance between async and sync work — default is still Notion docs over meetings, but at the same time, we recognize that as an early-stage startup brainstorming together over calls leads to results faster. If you enjoy taking ownership, moving quickly, and writing docs, you will fit right in.
· A Master's/MS in CS, Machine Learning or in a highly quantitative field.
. 4+ years of total Industry experience
· 4+ years of hands-on experience (academic or industrial) in predictive modeling and large data analysis.
· Strong coding and problem-solving skills in at least one programming language such as Python, Java, C++, etc.
· At least two publications, as the first author, in a leading conference or journal related to machine learning.
· Sound theoretical understanding of broad machine learning concepts, with deep and demonstrable expertise in at least one topic or application of machine learning.
· A Ph.D. in CS, Machine Learning, or in a highly quantitative field.
· Prior work experience as an applied scientist or a data scientist at a consumer product company.
· Experience using an object-oriented language to write production-ready code.
· Strong record of publications in one of the following areas: MLOps, Data Analytics, Machine Learning
· Industry experience working with machine learning concepts such as optimizations, performance tracking, and testing
. Exposure to developing ML systems and infrastructure as a service with strict latency constraints
It'd be nice if you have
* Experience in Design Thinking or human-centered methods to identify and creatively solve customer needs, through a holistic understanding of customer’s problem area
* Knowledge with Reinforcement learning and Optimisation problems on a large scale is a big plus
* Some experience in project management and mentoring is also a plus.
* Knowledge and experience of deploying large-scale systems using distributed and cloud-based systems (Hadoop, Amazon EC2) is a big plus.
* Passion for developing data products from scratch and a high level of proactiveness
You will excel in this role if
* You are scrappy, take ownership, and follow through to the very end
* You enjoy wearing multiple hats
* A sincere desire to learn and grow - we're quite small, so the desire to learn and grow as the company grows is essential!
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Health insurance 🏥
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱