Sales Development Ninja
Attri is an AI organization that helps organizations initiate and accelerate their AI efforts. We provide the industry’s first end-to-end enterprise machine learning platform so that businesses can focus on building ML and not infrastructure. Our flagship platform supports various tools required at every stage of the ML lifecycle.
Our AI experts also assist businesses in building state-of-the-art machine learning solutions with the best technology and guidance. Our motto has always been to redefine businesses by harnessing the best of technology. From ideation to execution and beyond, we take pride in bringing our unique approach to businesses and focus on delivering the best to our customers.
We are a global team with our people spread out across different countries. We strive to build a diverse team of passionate people who believe in bringing change through their work.
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated Sales Development Ninja to join our team. As a Sales Development Ninja, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining a pipeline of potential clients, and consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology and be a key player in our sales team.
● Identify and qualify new business opportunities through outbound prospecting and inbound lead follow-up
● Build and maintain a pipeline of potential clients
● Prepare and deliver sales presentations and demos to potential customers
● Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies
● Consistently achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
● Understand and report sales performance metrics
● Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in AI/ML technology
● Bachelor's degree in engineering (Computer Science or related field) or MBA in Marketing
● 1-3 years of experience in IT sales, with a focus on AI/ML
● Added advantage: Good exposure to International markets - USA, Canada & Europe
● Strong understanding of the end-to-end sales process
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
● Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive) and Marketing automation tools (e.g. Apollo, Outreach)
● Creative mindset and ability to think out of the box
● Passion for technology and a desire to learn and grow in the field
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Health insurance 🏥
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a dynamic and innovative environment, where you can sharpen your sales skills and be a part of a team that is making a difference in the world of technology. If you are a Sales Development Ninja, we want to hear from you!